Memorial Angel Wing Necklace
This memorial angel wing necklace is a wonderful way of giving remembrance gifts to someone you care about. This personalized memorial gift necklace features hand drawn angel wings drawn by me, Jessica Adams, of Christ Centered Ironworks. I recently lost my sister who was my best friend, and I understand the mourning and grief with losing someone close to you. My sister inspired this design for remembering a loved one.
The remembrance necklace is available on a rose gold plated chain or antiqued copper chain. The pendant itself Is copper that has been enameled. The wording is permanently fused into the clear enamel on the front of the pendant. The backside is enameled with a dark colored enamel. You can see our selection of fonts from the photos above.
+A PERFECT GIFT+
-Solid copper pendant with enamel
-Each order individually packaged
-Handmade in Northeastern Michigan right off Lake Huron
-PENDANT: Multiple sizes available (see photo)
-ROSE GOLD PLATED CHAIN: The base metal is steel that has been plated with rose gold.
-ANTIQUE COPPER CHAIN: The base metal is steel that has been plated with an antique copper finish.
- The bar necklace in the photo is 18”, which is the standard length.
- A 16” necklace is very tight about the neck, unless you are a petite person or child.
- Necklace length references the total length from end to end, and includes the pendant.
-Message me to request a custom length.
Leave a message in the “note to seller box” when you check out. Include the following 2 things:
1. TEXT- What name do you want on the pendant? (make sure it is EXACTLY as you want it)
2. FONT STYLES- Select 1 from from the photos shown
1. Text- “The Name You Want”
2. Font 4